Established in 2010, the center is one of the leaders in the motion analysis in Iran. Using state-of-the-art technologies, our highly specialized academic members are able to design and conduct a variety of applied research in different fields including:
· Clinical Biomechanics,
· Gait and Movement Disorders,
· Electromyography (EMG) Activity,
· Plantar Pressure and Foot Structure,
· Sport and Work- related Injuries,
· Exercise and Training Performance,
· Implication of Physical Therapies and Assistive Devices (Orthoses, Prostheses, Robotic Aids).
The center is equipped with the latest measuring devices to allow performing the most accurate collection, analysis, and interpretation of the human movement data on individuals of all ages who have traumatic, degenerative, or neurologic disorders.